On Saturday, November 26, from 11 am to 4 pm, the Afghan Women's Organization and The Neighbourhood Organization will be bringing the GO-VAXX bus mobile vaccine clinic to the Aga Khan Museum to offer COVID-19 vaccinations to individuals aged five and older.
The GO-VAXX clinic will be administering the Pfizer Bivalent, Pfizer Monovalent (ages 12 and older), and Pfizer for Peds (ages 5–11) vaccines.
Appointments are encouraged, and walk-ins will be served based on availability.
What to bring:
• Health card — if you do not have a health card or if it is expired, bring another form of government-issued photo identification such as a driver’s licence, passport, status card, or birth certificate.
• Eat and drink something before you arrive to prevent feeling faint or dizzy while being vaccinated.
• Dress for the weather in case there is a line-up.
• Wear clothing that allows for easy access to your upper arm such as a loose-fitting top or a t-shirt.
• Bring a mask, as you may be required to wear one.
Visit the GO-VAXX website for more information.