The graceful dome of the 340-seat auditorium is an architectural focal point of the Aga Khan Museum. Beneath it, audiences experience a varied and innovative cultural program throughout the year: musical and dance performances, theatre productions, book launches and readings, and film screenings.
Audiences also enjoy seminars, symposia and conferences produced in collaboration with local and international museums and cultural institutions. Many of these events are presented in partnership with the Aga Khan Museum’s sister institutions, including the Aga Khan Program for Islamic Architecture, the Aga Khan University, and the University of Central Asia.
SEATING PLAN AND AUDITORIUM HOUSE RULES
Auditorium House Rules
• All advertised ticket prices include service charge and 13% HST. What you see is what you pay. All sales are final. There are no exchanges, refunds, or cancellations. Unauthorized resale of tickets is prohibited. The Aga Khan Museum is not responsible for tickets purchased through any unauthorized sales channel, and such tickets will not be honoured. Disclaimer: Performers, dates, and other details are subject to change.
• Special offers are applicable to all seating locations, pending availability. Special offers expire at 6 pm on the day before the concert and are not valid on the day of the show. Please contact Visitor Services for special offer ticket limits. Not valid for previously purchased tickets
• We advise arriving 30 minutes prior to the event time to allow for seating in the auditorium.
• Cameras and video recording devices are not permitted in the auditorium.
• Photography and filming are not permitted in the auditorium.
• Please turn off your cell phone, pager, and all other audible electronic devices before the concert begins.
• Children under five years old will not be admitted into evening concerts. Children are welcome at children’s programming and special family performances only.
• Due to the sound levels in the auditorium, we recommend hearing protection for children.
• We do have facility to accommodate wheelchair patrons. Please call 416.646.4677 and press 0 to make your booking.
• Latecomers will be seated at the sole discretion of the Aga Khan Museum. Once a performance has begun, an usher will seat you at a suitable break.
• There is no dress code. As a courtesy to others, we ask that you please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, and other scented personal products to performances.
Support person ticket discounts
A discount is extended to any support person whose assistance is required in order for the patron to attend a concert. This discount applies to Aga Khan Museum presented concerts, and select independent presentations. Please inquire at the box office for more information, pricing and availability.
For patrons who require assistance travelling within the building, we offer wheelchairs on loan. Wheelchairs are subject to availability. One of our Visitor Services Representatives or Security Staff will be happy to bring a wheelchair upon arrival.